Meadowbrook - COVID-19 Preparedness
Instructions for Customers
1. As a general guideline, folks are welcome to come in and shop at the farmstand - we will be limiting the amount of people in the stand at any given time, instructions will be communicated upon arrival.
2. Our inventory is posted on the website for your viewing. As an alternate option, folks are welcome to phone in an order and we shall inform you of price, payment, and time of pickup.
3. If you prefer curbside pickup, please call 978-790-2277 and Katie will price and bag the order for you. Please do not leave a message, try again until you reach Katie.
4. We are exploring various payment options in the meantime and will communicate any changes. For now, please ensure payment is made by either cash or check.
5. Your safety and our safety is the utmost priority and we will ensure proper social distancing measures are adhered to.
6. Please stop in, give us a call, and take care everyone! See you soon :)
A Family Farm
Meadowbrook Farm has been a family owned and operated organic farmstand since 1974.
Our goal is to provide the best quality food, utilize sustainable agricultural practices, engage with the surrounding community, and build strong partnerships with other local small businesses.
Hello friends and customers!
Usually here at Meadowbrook we welcome spring with posts about flowers, gardening, and life on the farm. This year we unfortunately need to address another force of nature.
Please visit our News & Events Page or click the "Read More" button below to read our policy regarding the COVID-19 pandemic.
What's in Season?
Some cold weather tolerant veggies and herbs available: cilantro, swiss chard, beets, spinach, red and yellow onions, and mint
Pansies have arrived! Hangers, six packs, pots, and bowl